Feb 9, 2017
Wine Road Episode 19- Why Come Wine Tasting on the Wine Road? In this episode we paint the picture on why you should make the trip to Sonoma to taste wine. We recommend a wine book: The Wine Bible, taste the wine of the day Colagrassi Cab Franc, and discuss new wine tours on the Wine Road.
Wine Road provides the Wine, When and Where of Northern Sonoma County with news on events, wineries, wines, dining options, activities, and places to stay.
Wine Road — https://www.wineroad.com
0:42 Why visit the Wine Road?
5:42 Wine Bible by Karen McNeill
7:42 Wine of the Day- Colagrossi Wines 2014 Cab Franc
9:45 Wine Tours—
9:59 Trattore Farms — Get Your Boots Dirty Tour
10:35 Jordan — Estate Tour and Tasting
11:45 Medlock Ames — Ranch Tour
12:45 Valentines Day Events and Specials
• Optima Wine —https://optimawinery.com
• Colagrossi Wines - http://colagrossiwines.com
• The Wine Bible — http://www.karenmacneil.com/product/the-wine-bible/
• Trattore Farms — https://trattorefarms.com/tours-and-tastings
• Jordan Estate Tasting Tour — https://www.jordanwinery.com/visit/tours-and-tastings
• Medlock Ames — http://www.medlockames.com/ranch-tour
Camellia Inn - http://www.camelliainn.com
Bella Villa Messina — http://www.bellavillamessina.com
Farmhouse Inn — http://www.farmhouseinn.com
Ferngrove Cottages — http://www.ferngrove.com
The Wine Road podcast is recorded, mixed, and mastered at
Threshold Studios Sebastopol, CA. http://thresholdstudios.info