Wine Road Episode 17 - Wineries with Caves In this episode we talk about wineries with caves along the Wine Road, discuss what to wear in wine country dress and explain what “Wine Country Casual” actually means, DJ Bethy Beth reviews a new Scratch and Sniff wine book, we taste Stone Soup a field blend from Trattore Farms, and talk about Barrel Tasting, an upcoming an event on the Wine Road.
Wine Road provides the Wine, When and Where of Northern Sonoma County with news on events, wineries, wines, dining options, activities, and places to stay.
0:55 — Wine tasting tip of the day—What to wear in wine country- Wine Country Casual explained.
3:05 — Wineries with Caves
5:22 — Book Review—Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Become a Wine Expert by Richard Betts
8:11 — Wine of the Day — 2014 Trattore Farms —Stone Soup Field Blend
11:00 — Coming up on the Wine Road — Barrel Tasting Event - March
Wineries With Caves
• Bella - http://www.bellawinery.com
• Robert Young Estate - http://www.ryew.com
• Alexander Valley Vineyards — http://www.avvwine.com
• J. Rickards https://www.jrwinery.com
Wine Book Review
• The Essential Scratch and Sniff Guide to Becoming a Wine Expert by Richard Betts
Wine of the Day
• Trattore Farms — Stone Soup - https://trattorefarms.com/product/stone-soup-2014
The Wine Road podcast is recorded, mixed, and mastered at
Threshold Studios Sebastopol, CA. http://thresholdstudios.info